Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Football

I am still planning on posting a photo of the gear I take with me when shooting Friday Night Football. But, I forgot I was traveling to Spain for vacation (to celebrate two years of being married) and when I got back, well I was still in vacation mode. So I promise there will be a full report this week (maybe). To tide you over, here is a picture of my and fellow North Texas alumni and DMN shooter Vernon Bryant before a football game.

There was a time when Vernon and I would eat buffalo wings and drink Texas tea before shooting a North Texas football game for the student newspaper. Those times are well behind us.

I'll also post a few pictures from my trip to EspaƱa next week. The picture to the left is from Feria de Abril in Sevilla. Spain has a very rich culture and old culture. Most of the places we visited are older than the United States dating back to the 12th century.

I give a shout out to Jake and Annette Zapata who were gratious enough to let my wife and I stay with them for the week.



-30-

No comments: